With Servas Canada, hosts and travellers can take comfort in knowing that members they interact with have been screened and oriented by interviewers, and have agreed to the core Servas values and principles. These actions make Servas a great choice for the security-conscious host or traveller.
To apply to Servas Canada:
- Get two letters of reference (available as a .pdf) from people who know you well, and are not family members.
- Use the Interviewer Finder map or online form to contact the most conveniently located interviewer to you, and make an appointment to meet in person. If you cannot find an interviewer, please contact us. Be sure to include your location in your online form or message.
- The interviewer will make the decision about your application, ensure that you understand how Servas operates, and help you to register with ServasOnline.
- Read the Privacy & Confidentiality Information Sheet and sign the Privacy & Confidentiality Agreement form (available online or as a .pdf).
- Pay your fees, according to the fee structure.
- Fees may be paid by:
- Cheque: make cheque payable to “Servas Canada” and give to your interviewer