NEW FEES & FEE STRUCTURE (Effective 1 January 2019)
- Travellers pay a fee to help cover administrative costs of the organization.
- To travel internationally, all travellers pay $70.00/person/stamp
- To travel domestically, travellers pay $70.00/person/stamp (except hosts and day hosts who travel free)
- Youth (18-30) or post-secondary students (with a current and valid full-time post-secondary identification card) pay $20.00/person/stamp
- Children (under 18 years) travelling with parents: Free
Stamps are valid for 12 months.